Saving Furniture After a Fire
After a fire has struck your home it can be overwhelming as to what happens next. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties urges you to give us call so we can give you peace of mind when you need it most. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help save you money- especially when it comes to furniture. We use several cleaning methods including:
- Foam Cleaning- This method is used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Spray and Wipe- We utilize this method for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning- This is the most effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Abrasive Cleaning- This method involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning- Using this method, contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
- Dry Cleaning- We use this approach to clean light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
All of our methods use the latest technology to give your furniture the best chance of restoration. Should you need help after a fire, we have 24-hour emergency service and are “Faster to any size disaster.” Give SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties a call at 765-575-8654, and we’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”