We enjoy partnering with other businesses within the area where, together, we can fully deliver a complete service for any type of disaster.
We at SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties are always making sure that our community is able to live in peace of mind, even more nowadays, where you or your loved ones might be going through rough times during the pandemic. That is why we enjoy partnering with other businesses within the area where, together, we can fully deliver a complete service for any type of disaster that happens in your home or business.
Being in the cleaning industry involves many different services that not every single company is able to deliver them all. We at SERVPRO believe that together we thrive, and we are thankful for Kevin Davenport and his business, Clean N Simple Commercial Cleaning, for allowing us to supplement the services of their business.
“It is great to know that I have that referral partner who can come in and help my customer out and keeps awesome good standing with our customer and keeps the customer happy as well.” – Kevin Davenport
See Kevin's full video testimonial at: https://youtu.be/mf3jWzXWeyQ"
By working along with other businesses in the Henry and Randolph Counties, we make sure to turn any disaster or situation that you experience “Like it never even happened.” We are committed to our community and if there is something we can’t do, have in mind that you have a team that will help you get the services you need!
Snow Thaw Awareness for Homeowners
Thawing snow, especially when combined with early spring rains can lead to serious trouble.
The weather patterns that come with spring can be unpredictable. Temperatures can begin to rise in a short amount of time going from a snowstorm to a warm breeze in a matter of days. It’s important to prepare for any disaster that might occur in your home due to snow thawing.
Thawing snow, especially when combined with early spring rains can lead to serious trouble. When water starts to flow, be sure to continually monitor the basement and crawl space in your house. Look for ways to create paths for melting snow to drain away from your house in order to prevent water from accumulating in those lower areas of your home.
As the weather gets warmer, every surface starts to become moist and humid from thawing. This could jumpstart mold growth in spaces like your basement, crawl space, or garage. Exposure to mold can cause health problems for you and your family, making mold prevention a high priority for homeowners.
SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties is committed to providing our community with the best advice and service possible. Should your home fall victim to a water mess, we guarantee to make it “Like it never happened.” Give us a call at (765) 575-8654 for help with disaster cleanup.
Choose SERVPRO to Help With Your Fire Cleanup
When your home or business has suffered from a fire, the after-scene can be alarming and overwhelming.
At SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties we take pride in always looking after our community. When your home or business has suffered from a fire, the after-scene can be alarming and overwhelming. We understand that after a disaster you just want to get everything back to the way it was.
In every situation, there are unique solutions depending on the damage. This is why at SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties, we are equipped for emergency service 24-hours a day for various types of disasters. We provide our staff with specific training and equipment to help you with inspections and fire damage assessment, water removal and drying, removal of smoke and soot from surfaces, and more.
Still unsure if SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties is the right team for the job? Here are a few testimonials from our clients about our services:
- “We would like to thank Ray Dickey and his crew at SERVPRO. Very professional group of young men. We had a fire and lost a lot of things. Absolutely amazed by Ray's knowledge, and the employees' fast and courteous work and efficiency. Bless you and thanks for you all going out of your way to make this all happen.” – Lisa
- “These people are a real class act- professional, courteous, friendly and they really care! When we lost our house to fire, they treated us as if we were a family member. They went over and above the call of duty. I can't say enough good things about the whole crew. Thanks again for all you have done for us. You were a true blessing in a terrible moment in our life. YOU GUYS ROCK!!” – David
- “SERVPRO is a great company to work with. John Mantor is professional, as well as being a good guy in general. I would highly recommend John and SERVPRO if you are unfortunate enough to encounter fire, water or mold damage. They will do a great job!” – Scott
SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties is here to take away the stress after a disaster and make it “Like it never even happened.” We take pride into being “Faster to any size disaster” when serving our community. Give us a call at 765-575-8654.
Why a Clean Business Promotes Good Business
At SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties, we know how important it is to have a clean business.
At SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties, we know how important it is to have a clean business. The condition of employees’ workspaces not only influences their performance but also heightens their productivity. We recommend providing a clean workspace for a multitude of reasons. Some of them being:
- A clean work area fosters a safe environment. In this current pandemic environment, providing regular deep cleaning services can be more of a necessity. Beyond virus prevention, many employers are unaware of the dangers of mold infestations, which can be common when there is a water leak or ventilation issues. SERVPRO can address mold and other issues that can lead to health effects.
- A clean workspace impacts the customer experience. By making sure the workspace is well-maintained and encourages safety, your staff will be able to perform at their best for the community. Additionally, customers feel at ease when there are noticeable signs the business is taking steps to care for their health.
- Working in a clean space will encourage employees to perform at their best. The best way to have clear thoughts and let creativity flow is being able to work in an organized space. It is known that a clean environment helps the staff to have a better sense of control, boosting productivity and showing the results in different areas.
We believe that even during the busiest workload, a healthy workspace will make all the difference for your employees, your customers and ultimately your business. Call SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties at 765-575-8654 to schedule a business cleaning.
How to Prevent Pipe Freezing
Insulation sleeves help to prevent pipes from freezing.
Frozen pipes can have many consequences within your home, causing a chain reaction of events. The freezing of pipes occurs when there is lack of access to water or when there is continuous stress placed on the pipes due of temperature drops.
Prevent these consequences by readying your home for winter by:
- Make sure all pipes are wrapped in insulation sleeves to prevent from freezing. Consider insulating whole areas of your home that are more likely to get cold such as exterior walls, ceilings, foundation, attic, and basement.
- Let cold water drip from the faucet served by exposed pipes. Circulation through the pipe, even a little, will help prevent pipes from freezing.
- Keep the thermostat set to the same temperature both during the day and at night. It may incur a higher heating bill but can help prevent a costly repair job.
- Consistently check your plumbing for corrosion or air leaks that can cause warm air to escape and cold air to get in.
By following these tips, your home will be ready for cold temperatures. However, should you find yourself victim of a frozen pipe mess, give SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties a call. We offer 24/7 emergency services and can make the disaster “Like it never even happened.”
What Causes Pipe Freezing
Frozen pipes are among the most significant problems that can occur during the coldest months.
Winter can bring costly damages for homeowners if several precautions aren’t followed. Frozen pipes are among the most significant problems that can occur during the coldest months. Suffering from frozen pipes can cause a large amount of damage to your home.
Luckily, SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties are here to provide the services you need to stay safe and warm for the winter. We have highly trained restoration technicians offering 24-hour emergency services.
Some of the causes of pipe freezing include:
- Pipes freeze due to not being insulated. Insulation keeps the warm in and cold out, helping to protect pipes and preventing them from freezing.
- Pipes freeze due to cold areas. It is common that some areas of your home are more likely to be colder than others. This includes crawl spaces, exterior walls, basements, or any spot that isn’t used often. The lack of insulation in walls, floors, ceilings, or foundation can allow the formation of cold zones that increase the possibility of pipes freezing.
- Pipes freeze due to no water circulation. With water constantly moving through the pipes, it is less likely that they will freeze. But we know that not every water supply is used all the time and, in very low temperatures, water or drainage pipes in which there is no circulation are more likely to freeze.
Rather than dealing with the stress of a disaster in your home, trust the professionals and follow these guidelines to make your home a safer place for your family. At SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties we care about our client’s safety and make sure to be faster to any disaster, guaranteeing quality service to make it look “Like it never even happened.”
Committed to the Community- Kevin Moreland
Kevin Moreland, employee of SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties, is looking forward to 2021.
Finishing up 2020, SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties has taken a step towards expanding their team with Kevin Moreland joining as the new Sales Marketing Representative. Kevin will bring new insights from a different perspective into the new year.
A typical day for Kevin starts with a morning team meeting where the production staff, marketing manager, and owner discuss the tasks and workload for the day. After the meeting, it is time for him to start his day by making sure there is a sales route of at least 12 clients scheduled for that day. Kevin is committed to SERVPRO’s mission of serving the community and satisfying customer’s need.
“I see SERVPRO as a team of knowledgeable professionals committed to taking excellent care of the customer,” Kevin explained.
Kevin is driven by the desire of helping his community. In addition to his primary job functions at SERVPRO, he is also active in the New Castle Optimist Club. Outside of the office hours Kevin can be found playing tennis, mountain biking, and working out with his son. He also enjoys cleaning and detailing his cars. When he takes a break from making the community a safer place, Kevin does his best to maintain a healthy lifestyle so that he can continue to deliver quality service to those he helps.
SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties thanks Kevin for the hard work and extraordinary commitment to serving the community and is eager to see what this new year brings to the SERVPRO team and customers!
SERVPRO Celebrates Season of Giving
SERVPRO is thankful to be able to bless other families this holiday season. We encourage you to help others if you are able!
The team at SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties is giving back to their community this Christmas season. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties believes in supporting the community that supports them. The holidays might look different this year, but SERVPRO is doing everything they can to help those in need.
Secret Families of Henry County hosts an annual shopping day each year to purchase gift for in-need families. The SERVPRO team will be participating in this event in a multitude of ways. Team members are donating wrapping paper and other wrapping supplies and assisting with the wrapping and sorting of gifts. After completion of wrapping and sorting, SERVPRO will have a delivery team to help with distribution of gifts.
Hinsey-Brown Funeral Service coordinates a “Stockings for Soldiers” campaign each year. The SERVPRO team will be donating postage to help send these stockings to active-duty military personnel.
If you are able to help others this holiday season, we encourage you to! You could be working with a SERVPRO team member while doing so.
Do you have your Emergency Readiness Profile?
Do you have your Emergency Readiness Profile?
SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties recommends an Emergency Readiness Profile (ERP) for every business. Whether you are in a new location or have been in the same building for a long period of time- it is still important to have an ERP.
An ERP is a profile containing important information about your building. The information includes water valve location(s), who provides your electricity, where emergency exits are, and more. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties provides complimentary ERPs and will even come to you!
Once SERVPRO tours your building, they will compile the information and deliver it to you in a bright green folder- making it easy to find when needed. The team at SERVPRO will also keep a copy on file, just in case a disaster destroys yours.
Having an ERP will give you and your employees peace of mind. In the case of a disaster, your team can refer to the ERP and have the information to keep the situation under control. However, should an emergency occur, give SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties a call and a member of our team will be there to make it, “Like it never even happened.”
Do’s and Don’ts for Water Flooding
Understand how to handle a flood in your home to ensure the least amount of damage is done.
Water can flood and damage several areas of your home very quickly. If this disaster occurred, do you know the do’s and don’ts of how to proceed? It’s important to understand how to handle a flood, to ensure the least amount of damage is done.
- Turn your air conditioning system on high for drying purposes if the flood occurs in the summer. This will help reduce any chance of mold or mildew from the humidity.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeted areas. The color in the rugs can transfer and stain your carpet.
- Move all art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Hang fabrics such as leather goods and furs.
- Use your household vacuum cleaner to suck up water.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet. This can lead to electrical issues and can do more damage to your ceiling.
- Leave wet fabrics up, such as curtains or drapes. These items need to be taken down to dry out as soon as possible.
Floods can happen in your garage, basement, kitchen, bathroom, and many other parts of your home. If you find yourself in the midst of a water flood, contact SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties. We are faster to any disaster and can make it, “Like it never even happened.”