Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation and Restoration
Mold does more than leave unsightly marks and putrid smells, it can also cause affect the health of those who come into contact with it. Mold can spread in as little as 48 hours, producing allergens and irritants along the way.
Don’t let mold go untreated. Contact SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties for a property assessment to see how best to treat the mold problem. Our staff receives regular training on mold remediation and has the most up-to-date certifications.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by reviewing these mold damage tips.
Some other restoration businesses talk about completely removing mold. That’s technically impossible. There are microscopic mold spores almost everywhere and are part of the natural atmosphere. Here are some facts about mold:
- Mold spores can come from almost anywhere: A pet coming inside from the outdoors, a window left open, and even right through your front door. A low amount of mold is often harmless, but when it gets out of balance, problems arise.
- Mold spores love moisture. They can grow into colonies if water is present.
- The first step in mold remediation is removing as much moisture from the area as possible. This prevents future mold infestations.
- Mold problem areas are often detected through a strong, musty scent.
- Keep indoor humidity below 45% to help cut down on the risk of mold problems.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (765) 575-8654
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (765) 575-8654
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1960 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: