About SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties
Jonathan D. & Delmy Mantor
Owners of SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties
Committed to Service
Service. It’s something John and Delmy Mantor take seriously, and it’s why they opened SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties in 2009. The Mantors wanted a way to help the people around them and to serve them in their time of need. For the first year, John operated the business from a home office and as the business grew, they moved into a larger office located on South Main Street in New Castle. The franchise continued to grow and expand causing a need for a larger facility to house the increased number of team members and equipment. In the summer of 2014 SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties relocated to their current location near the main campus of Henry Community Health on North 16th Street in New Castle.
Committed to Our Community
John and Delmy have called New Castle home since 1999. They raised two sons within this community and developed lasting friendships with many families and friends throughout Henry County. Delmy is very active in the community helping wherever she is needed. You can often see her helping out with local charities or helping members of their church who need an extra hand. John can be found on the ball diamonds during baseball season, as he is an avid ball player and coaches Babe Ruth baseball. John does a lot in the community with Breakfast Optimist as well. New Castle is home to the entire team here at SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties, allowing us to be invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses, and the organizations of Henry and Randolph Counties that help make our community great.
Committed to Fire & Water Cleanup & Restoration
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We strive to restore rather than replace your property after fire, water or mold damage has occurred. Restoring instead of replacing your property can save both time and money. Mitigation requires quick action. Because we understand the value of time, we offer emergency services every day of the year! SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties offers the highest possible standard of professionalism in the mitigation, cleanup and restoration of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Henry and Randolph Counties.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Business Network International --BNI
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification -- IICRC
- New Castle Babe Ruth
- Optimist International
- 2012 - BNI 1st Place Value of Referrals Given
- 2012 - BNI 2nd Place Most Money
- 2012 - BNI Notable Networker Award in recognition of Outstanding Team Performance for "Do Everything Award"
- 2012 - Optimist International Above and Beyond
- 2012 - SERVPRO Double Volume Award
- 2012 - SERVPRO President's Silver Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- 2013 - Optimist International President Award
- 2014 - BNI Certificate of Achievement "Thank You Dollars"
- 2014 - Readers Choice Award for Best Carpet Cleaning Service
- 2015 - SERVPRO President's Gold Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- 2016 - Readers Choice Award for Best Boss
- 2016 - Readers Choice Award for Best Fire and Water Restoration
- 2016 - SERVPRO President's Gold Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance