When Water Strikes: Part 1- Caring for Your Belongings
Water damage can do more than destroy the structure of your home. It can also be held responsible for ruining personal belongings as well. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties understands that your home is much more than a structure- your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are what turn a house into a home.
SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. SERVPRO has the mentality of “restore” versus “replace” and understands the sentiment your personal items hold. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. Several cleaning methods will be used to clean your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning- Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning- An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe- Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning- Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning- Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning- Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Don’t lose your personal items to water damage. Allow us to restore your damaged items and save the memories that they hold. Give SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties a call at (765) 575-8654 and we’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”